Thursday, August 16, 2007

came across a tag in inihos' blog.i am not a 'tag person'.but this one seemed different.here's what i feel:-


If I were a beginning, I would be: the beginning of life
If I were a month, I would be: august
If I were a day of the week, I would be: saturday
If I were a time of day, I would be: dawn
If I were a planet, I would be: Earth
If I were a season, I would be: Fall
If I were a sea animal, I would be: a sea horse
If I were a direction, I would be: east
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a book shelf
If I were a sin,I would be: a white lie
If I were a liquid, I would be: rain
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: a catastrophe
If I were a gem, I would be: a diamond
If I were a tree, I would be: a gulmohar
If I were a tool, I would be a: chisel
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a wild strawberry bush
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: a breezy evening
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a harmonica
If I were an animal, I would be: a squirrel
If I were an emotion, I would be: affection
If I were a vegetable, I would be: a ginger
If I were a sound, I would be : the tinkle of a bell
If I were an element, I would be: air
If I were a car, I would be: a jeep
If I were a song, I would be: leaving on a jet plane
If I were a food, I would be: a bread
If I were a place, I would be: Kolkata
If I were a material, I would be: hand made paper
If I were a taste, I would be: the taste of home made cuisines
If I were a scent,I would be: the smell of wet earth
If I were a religion, I would be: zoroastrian
If I were a sentence, I would be: incoherent
If I were a body part, I would be: the eyes
If I were a facial expression, I would be: a raised eyebrow
If I were a subject in college, I would be: culture
If I were a shape, I would be: a star
If I were a quantity, I would be: infinite
If I were a color, I would be: beige
If I were a thing, I would be: a wish
If I were a landmass, I would be: a faraway county
If I were a book, I would be: The Little Prince
If I were a monument, I would be: Sahid Minar
If I were an artist, I would be: Sukumar Ray
If I were a collection of poems, I would be: The Heights of Machupichu
If I were a landscape, I would be : the valley
If I were a watch, I would be: timeless
If I were God, I would be: forgiving
If I were a vowel, I would be: A
If I were a consonant, I would be: R
If I were a formula, I would be: irrefutable
If I were a Science, I would be: chemistry
If I were a theory, I would be: Idealism
If I were a famous person, I would be: Nelson Mandela
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be: a radio
If I were sport, I would be: snorkelling
If I were a movie, I would be: Fahrenheit 451
If I were a cartoon, I would be: hobbes
If I were an explorer,I would be: Vasco da gama
If I were a scientist, I would be: Stephen Hawking
If I were a relation, I would be: a friend
If I were a river, I would be: Seine
If I were intoxication,I would be: laughter
If I were alone, I would be: contemplating
If I were a question, then I would be: how
If I were a hobby,I would be: writing
If I were a habit, I would be: charity
If I were an atom, I would be: miniscule
If I were an end, I would be: unhappiness
If I were you, I would be: continuing this tag

4 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I absolutely loved this tag.Especially the raised eyebrow,the squirrel,Kolkata,the smell of wet earth,jeep,bread,laughter and hobbes.

And wasnt Stephen Hawkings the scientist and Stephen King the horror-author????...

yaay!,u finally changed ur template!!! :-)

Indrajit Dutta said...

In this case i like the ifs especially the river Seine.

darkling said...

to be a 'wish'.....i wish toooo

Sneha said...

If I were a beginning, I would be:you
hehehe
lovely blog urs