Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm pissed.pissed with everything.this is my exclusive 'piss off time'.I'm pissed with the world at large.Pissed with myself,with mum,I'm pissed with the big guy up there,pissed with my best friend...
Byas!I'm just done with everything.angry,cross,exasperated.Nothing's working the way they should and I'm too tired and worn out to make that conscious effort to sort things out.Not this time.If things are this way,so be it.I can't straighten things out anymore.Let them be as they are...crumpled,messy,stray,haywire..I'm sick of ironing out the differences.Sick of acting the scapegoat.I'm gonna act selfish this one time and sit back and watch others as they clean the dishes, wash the laundry,take the garbage out..the regular stuff.

10 comments:

Joychaser said...

way to go my girl, way to go.

darkling said...

hmmmmmmmm a 'pissed with everything mood'...dat wont take long to evaporate...as i always recommend a perk a day keeps your mind fresh and gay[no pun intended]

March Hare said...

u sound EXACTLY LIKE yippeehippie....[:)]

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

Chill Chill... No point being pissed.. fucks up your eyebrows..and THAT is not good.

Play tag with my piranhas.

onnesha said...

@div...yeah,well thanks!
@clue...and who do you think will feed me a perk???
@sen...i know..i know...lol!!
@anna...i will i will...
and neway..i frown all the time!!

Anonymous said...

balike onek din kintu patta nei!

onnesha said...

post korechhi....

Anonymous said...

hmmm,smart comment div.the city has got into you,the hills are a nostalgic splash..aren't they???

Joychaser said...

anon, the hills are as much a part of me as the city

onnesha said...

and dear anonymous...would you prefer remaining anonymous???you could start blogging all over again,you know...why am i even saying this...this is probably the zillionth time I'm saying this to you...but you never seem to listen..