Saturday, April 01, 2006

there....it's gone now...for good!!!all my sulking and brooding...my "me-is-sad...me-wants-solace"phase is finally over and done away with.it happenned yesterday...right in the middle of nothingness...while i was perched on the ledge..contemplating the latest miseries that have befallen me and thereby causing me more dukhho...i dunno what exactly took over me...i hopped down,yanked I.P by the arm...(that must have shaken the living daylights out of her)and went downstairs...(hopperty...skipperty...i had to be as chirpy as can be..even though i wasnt feeling upto it)forced a few unfortunate souls to shell out 5,10 bucks and then i had THREE icecreams...strawberry,vanilla,and then chocolate...intended to have orange stick too but then it wasn't available(drats!)there...now that's settled..i'm sorta back to where i was some days back...I realised cribbing over things doesn't take you anywhere,neither does it get you anything....so why crib???gawd!i'm getting really slow these days...it took days for this little fact to sink in.Duhhhhhhhhhh:P

2 comments:

March Hare said...

3te?? 3te icecream??? ar amake ektao dili na??? sala!!

onnesha said...

tui college-e thakish je debo???