Monday, March 27, 2006

I thought I had it in me to cheer myself up when I'm down...turns out,I don't.
I do get into a "I-feel-so-crappy" phase once in a while...but its never been this l-o-n-g.
I think I'm turning into this perpetual brooder just like Arunava....and I can so figure what people usually say when they see me in college these days...Oh!there goes the brooder...gawd!why the hell can't she stop sulking??
And I totally understand...hell!I would have probably said the same thing if I it wasn't me.
But the point is however much may I try,its not working this time.
It feels as though I'm precariously dangling from a cliff...and I can't clamber up...
But,I'm really trying,you know...
Will someone lend me a hand?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOK UP,WHAT DO YOU SEE? SOTTI,BIBHRANTI NA CHOKHER BHUL?
MAY BE SORROW PLAYS A ROLE,WHEN YOU FEEL UNKIND.YOUR ABUSE IS MEDICINE,AND I'M FOREVER LOST IN TIME.. SHOB THIK HOYE JABE,CHINTA KORISH NA. GHURE DEKHO KOLKATA,E JATOI JALA E JATOI PORA BHULIYE DEBE SHOB BYARTHOTA!!

Joychaser said...

why hand? i'll lend u shoulder, ribcage, nose, hair, eyes, ears, chin, cheek, legs....everything!

and WHEN r we gonna watch being cyrus?

March Hare said...

ei....stop posting such dukkho dukkho posts...i want my jolly anwesha back...

onnesha said...

load-shedding....would you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease start posting blogs again????
warped spiral....thanx a ton!!we could go next week.
sen....even i want her back.....i'm sorta missing her....

Bone said...

i happen to be a perpetual brooder too. what's so bad about it?

onnesha said...

tiny black cat.....what's bad?I HATE this me...i don't like brooding....in most cases I move on...and I NEVER brood for sooooooo long.....its getting to me now..
talking contradictions....ummmmm..."screwing like there's no tomorrow"?
get a life!!!

onnesha said...

i am way too obsessed with this phase and posting new posts would mean letting go of this...and i dun wanna do that....