Thursday, February 02, 2006

Something's wrong with nearly all the gadgets at home.The phone's gone haywire...and keeps buzzing everytime i call...(what's uncanny,though, is no one else is complaining..I suspect if it's somekind of a conspiracy?)The T.V remote control refuses to work .I've stopped watching T.V therefore (since i have to get up and change channels or turn down volumes, otherwise.And I'm too self obsessed to put myself through such hardships)The refrigerator has started leaking..the microven is overheating food till they get charred..the internet's taking hours to get connected...the server is down most of the time.
I think I'm gonna go back to primitive living..

5 comments:

Shion Guha said...

tut tut ... I claim to be a tech junkie and I scoff at these things.

March Hare said...

oh.......amader fridge is...hold ur breath...25 years old!!! and till now has broken down only once. old is really gold!!!

onnesha said...

you kidding me?????our gadgets are mostly new...they are not ancient if thats what you guys mean...so i'm confirmed there IS some kind of a conspiracy..
wow!!arunava...i didnt know you read abol tabol...but that description was REALLY gross!!

onnesha said...

i really cant help feeling that way alluder of alliterations...its the image you always project...it says "i-don't-relate-to-anything-even-remotely-related-to-bangla".it obviously feels weird when you actually cite such instances.very non arunava-ish.you get what i mean??

onnesha said...

ajantrik????would you be able to live without your gadgets,loadshedding????try surviving without your mobile....i bet you can't...for obvious reasons!!!