Sunday, January 29, 2006

Phew!!!finally created my own blog.Couldn't bear the "been there ,done that" smug look on my friends' faces.realised ekta blog create na korlei noi......and so here i am...(clap..whistle..drumroll...)
Things have not really been working my way lately..
To start with..
#1.I still haven't been to boimela(i'm a sinner...sob ..sniff..sniff)
#2.I'm having regular fights with mum(it's turned into our favourite pastime...we can't survive without driving each other up the wall... I feel sorry for our neighbours ,at times...oh!the things that they have to go through..tch..tch..but mostly ,I feel sorry for dad..)
#3.I didn't get any of Arunava's cookies..I could have started bawling and thrown a tantrum..but I'm going to act my age..(for once)and strike a fair deal..I get my cookies and I swear I won't do the "deedee" voice EVER again.Arunava,you game???
#4.Bimbo called me "principled" and "sensible" in her blog.I know I'm getting a bit too worked up on this "principled" thingie ,but hello!at 18 who wants to be projected as "i-love-my-parents-and-don't-want-to-rebel-against-them-because-they-are-doing-everything-for-my-own-good",anyway??I must say,bimbo.I'm reeeeeeeeeeeaaaallly dissapointed in you....and to think I considered you my good friend....(sob..sob..sob..)
#5.I didn't know how besuro I am ,till yesterday.(it's a loooooong story and I'm in no mood to relate it..so stuff it people..your brooding won't get anything out of me)
#6. I'm turning into a glutton.I bet I've gained atleast 5 kilos in the last few weeks.I'm hogging every scrap of edible item that catches my eye...and i still don't seem to have had enough.Something tells me that if this goes on for sometime more...I'll definitely look like the tanned version of my obese cousin,A.
#7.I'm broke.So broke that I can't even buy myself food from Milonda's.Which means I can't go for Rang de basanti...not unless some angel is willing to pay for my ticket...and that is never a possibility...for ppl at J.U can chip in money for booze and dope..but never for a movie:-(
#8.I think N likes 'I'..(I've had a crush on N since I don't know when..hey that rhymes!!)I'm not what you'd probably call "green with jealousy"..but damn!!how I hate 'I'...
#9.I've never got sloshed...I intend to..pretty soon...and I'm hoping against hope that my *ucking conscience is not going to come in the way.
#10.I've not gone for a looooooooong drive in a looooong time.Talking of long drives,I miss dada like hell...

5 comments:

March Hare said...

aha....u want to get sloshed do u? u study in ju and haven't managed to get sloshed? what kind of a creep are u? (there, given u material to write another sob story on ur blog.)and why do u think that ur conscience will cum in the way? i mean precisely what r u doing wrong? u will prolly get sloshed at a friend's place (that is to say, if u get sloshed at all)and so will not cause any public nuisance (and if u make a fool of urself then it will b infront of ur friends...so no harm done) , and if u have so much booze so that u get sloshed chances are that u will pay ur share for the booze. so u will not even get drunk on anyone else's money. and u will not do this very often (heck, u will prolly not do it again)....so there is no chance of u becoming a drunkard or anything....so why the goddamn conscience???
p.s see why i called u a 'principled' and 'sensible' girl?

Joychaser said...

Cheerios...join the club

Shion Guha said...

tut tut. Here's the entire gang... right on the web. Well, my dear rather "virgin" mary, I suppose that I was the angel since you relieved me of my hard earned money today and yes, I might take you to watch rang de basanti if you are exceptionally good to me.

Shion Guha said...

and arunava, stop sulking. its not funny any more.

onnesha said...

anc...tell you what(i've probably said this a zillion times..)i think you are an angel with halos and all...do i get the ticket now????
and arunava...stop whining will you???and where the hell are my cookies???and bimbo,i wish i could prove im not as goody goody as you think me to be...