Monday, February 20, 2006

I think I'm kinda drifting away from my friends...I can't really "connect" with them anymore...we don't share the same opinion about anything.Now, people usually don't always hold the same views about everything under the sun..I know..but they seem to agree somewhere...somewhere...Well!I don't.That's why I think i'm drifting away...And I can hardly do anything to stop this thing from happenning.
Every moment I spend with them the more estranged I get...it's funny how things change so randomly.There was a time when I'd spend hours on the ledge chatting away to glory...I don't know for sure when all that stopped...only that it did...I guess I realised that there were other things that could keep me busy...Its not like I had a fight with anyone(I'm way too grown up for that,dontcha think???)and its not like I have vowed not to go in there...(You'd probably see me perched on the last ledge..the first thing on monday morning!!!)But somehow..I feel things are no longer the same.As yippie-hippie said I have this facarde of general indifference about me...I swear its not made up...Its merely the reflection of what's going on inside me.
I HAVE TO come out of this phase before it overpowers me...

6 comments:

March Hare said...

awwww....cheer up dear e.t. u will come out of this phase soon enough...in the meantime..want to have some of my chocolate ecstasies??

onnesha said...

hellooooo...here I am telling the twagic story of my life and times...but it seems some people are way too obsessed with their so called stewpid copyright...gah!!!

Bone said...

it happens to some people i guess. like me for instance. my personality's like an iceberg and only the tip of it is visible to society and friends, so obviously i'm not always there... and then, when i'm somewhere else inside my head, i cannot connect to people. oi rokom feeling are you talking about?

Krishanu said...

right now i miss my friends like crazy. i havent felt so lonely in ages.

well...people choose their own paths in life. friends are made, and even the strongest of bonds may just wither away. it's part of life. people change. and with change they find new friends. i am sure you will too.

onnesha said...

jeez!thanks a ton guys...so i'm not the only one who's feeling estranged(sorry "alluder"..i'm gonna use the word..you like it or not!!!)
tiny black cat,bingo!that's exactly what i tried to decipher...very much the same....
krishanu,i totally agree with you...even i'm positive il make new friends...but i want to hold on to the old ones...i know i'm being very childish here..especially since the people on the other end don't really feel the same way:(but thanks anyway...

onnesha said...

btw...is this the same krishanu nandi from voices????