Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I had an unnaturally good day today...
For one my viva went well...I didnot screw it,that is.Besides I got a decent grade..so I'm not complaining(blush..blush..)
I guess,I was way too worked up on this viva thingie..and now that it is over I can feel the load off me...finally!!!but I don't think this feel good phase is going to last forever...all the more because the prof in question,I heard,takes cheap pleasure in tormenting her students.So I guess another viva is just around the corner!!!I wonder what happiness she derives in slaving us poor souls like minions!!!
Valentine's day turned out to be umm...eventful(do i see raised eyebrows?)what with people coming to college all decked up...some girl from my department had dabbed so much make up that she seriously looked scary..starry eyed and all- I guess this is her first time!!!
That apart I really didn't see anything chanchollokor enough(damn!!)
Listening to the radio right now...some guy just requested "how deep is your love" for his wife...but I still don't understand why he dedicated it to five other females!!!

6 comments:

March Hare said...

who was the girl??? anyone i know??

La Figlia Che Piange said...

And you got a love letter, don't forget the love letter. Yes, she got a love letter. : P

onnesha said...

hey!I DID NOT!!!
and sen...you don't know the girl...you've probably seen her...i'l show you the next time...
alliterations...I DID NOT GET A LOVE LETTER...

March Hare said...

so why is srin saying that u did??

onnesha said...

i guess srin saw me reading something...but it wasn't a love letter.....oh puhleeze for ramachandra's sake(!)that wasn't a lubh letter or else you guys would know...

Bone said...

onnesha!!