Monday, May 19, 2008

one more to go. and unlike what i had been thinking offlate, no, i wont throw up my hands in the air and go "wheeee" when it finally gets over. its like tasting a bit of the meat and then being asked to scamper off. i have tasted it and i wanna stay. i am happy and content with myself just now. and i thought i would write it down lest it goes away from me later. that happens a lot with me. i wonder if my sensibility matures every waking second sometimes. that alone can explain why i blatantly diss what i had celebrated even an hour back.
this i know will make me a very happy woman:)

15 comments:

little boxes said...

hmmm.nice.
exudes a happy feeling somehow

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ummm...u seem happy.Thats good.But then.
I wonder what has to be done to make ur bubble burst... :-P

Occasional Brilliance said...

happy to see you happy

Iriz said...

"one more to go" it's almost there and i wish you well ;0)

dreamy said...

smiley face ---> :)

:P

coffee stain said...

that one more must have been over by now... so besta luck bole labh nei... so are you still happy ?! :P
this by no means is the "bubble" per se

Llama said...

In case you haven't "thrown up your hands in the air and gone "wheeee"...," I suggest that you do. That would make such a cool picture!!

darkling said...

u r a happy wappy woman now?!

Pongy Papaya said...

and an awesome woman that you be,
not going 'wheee'' nah?
happy nah?

onnesha said...

@lil boxes-ye.it does.
@moolah-grrr...
@firewhiskey-:)
@iriz-thankee:)
@dreamy-:P
@coffee stain- i am!i am happy and foot tappy:D
@poojo-ye ye.the cooleth.my orkut DP is somewhat on similar lines;)
@darkling-very much.u having prioblem with the "woman" part,na?grr.
@pongy-hmmm.happy and foot tappy bollam na:)

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! guess who this is ? :)

onnesha said...

@annachronism-pranadhika BIRD sinha,i presume!how be you?

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

I be the very good. :) come check out my blog sometime

Anonymous said...

what meat have you tasted...
and I have finally posted!!!

loony girl said...

keno?
and wens the treat?
n day of blogmeet i saw u loiterin arnd in gariahet
lookin pwetty in blue kurti n open hair
:P