Sunday, December 23, 2007

meet me sometime and i will tell you about the excruciating pleasure of being guilty.
coax me a little more and i might even divulge one or two things about how the sun kissed the saffron sky and night fell precariously on the wet ground.
i could even tell you few things about chorai and shalik and how they nonchalantly frisked about my backyard this afternoon unperturbed by the crow's harsh cawings.
but maybe,i would let that pass.
i wouldn't want chorai-shalik to grow up hating me because i told on them.

3 comments:

dreamy said...

Might I be guilty of suggesting that the blog look might be a tad brighter if the shade of pink were a tad darker? :-)

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ha,excruciating pleasure of being guilty.....
That sounds deep.But fun..??!!

darkling said...

achchaa finee....2nd e we r meeting naa u can pour out ur heart on the choraaais and shaliks!!