Sunday, July 30, 2006

Its been some time since I last blogged...
The reason behind my sudden disappearance from the blogosphere is not something I'm even remotely aware of...
I tried pondering over this for a while...I wasn't exactly what you'd call "busy"...my comp didn't crash...there was no technical snag...I wasn't gone visiting relatives in Uganda,nothing such what-so-ever!
So,there! lets just say I didn't have much to say,shall we??{although that's a doubtful claim...(i always have something to say!)}
I thought of a ceremonial comeback(batting eyelids...waving hand in midair...blowing kisses...'oh thank you...thank you...I missed you too!')but I guess that would have been a bit over the top...don't you think?
will I ever quit being melodramatic???


sigh!

11 comments:

Bone said...

but you didn't be melodramatic! you thought it would have been a bit over the top! eta kerom holo?

Joychaser said...

finally.

darkling said...

welll ummm gr8 to see u...ummm r u getting blogspot.....cuss i hav to move thru dat damned pk blogs

scorpionragz said...

u have relatives in Uganda?? u r also from ugi tribe???
ur my little sister, how can u ever stop being melodramamtic??

March Hare said...

yay!!! ragz....we found ugi 2...:D

Anonymous said...

balike ekdom chup keno??????

onnesha said...

tbc...hey long time...
diviani...yup...i missed you too!!cluless...ummm...umm..ummm...to you too!
scorpion...am i your lil sis...or am i your lil sis??
bimbo...ugi2??who's ugi1?
king...ami "king"kortobyobimuro hoye gechhi...

Anonymous said...

well you could come by and visit relatives in atlanta ...

onnesha said...

ummm...i wish i cud...i have been missing you like hell...but the point is we are all very poor people down here...and no one's generous enough to finance my trip!!boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

hopefully someday (in the not too distant future) your relatives in atlanta can help in that department

onnesha said...

yaaay!!!big bros a rich man...yaaay!!