Monday, July 03, 2006

"ekta nirobota theke
onyo ek nirobotay
shore jachhi ami..."

I'm a loner...well,mostly.I like being left alone to do 'my thing'..now whatever that might be...muse,gaze listlessly at absolutely nothing whatsoever,pucker my lips,make strange,strange sounds ,signal the birds,make paper boats,fiddle with the phone,squint my eyes,whatever...

and I hate crying in public...its one of my major paranoias...I become all conscious when I get crying before someone,and I totally hate people comforting me.Cracking jokes(stupid imbecile ones, at that)is so not the best thing to do when someone's depressed.The situation merely worsens.Why don't people get that??I like people who give me enough space to let me do my thing and enquire if everythings alright after the bawling gets over.

and for some strange reason I can't stop thinking about things I'd rather not think about.and there's this voice inside me which has been silently screaming'lebu cha...lebu cha..lebu cha...'for an hour now.it was 'prottutponnomotitto' the other day.

ufff!!!

7 comments:

darkling said...

have you been crying lately....anyway thats no question,but heres an advice whenever it starts.... that little voice inside your head ask it to shut up for good and then go on doin your thing...it works...

Anonymous said...

it isnt a good feeling when someone sees u cry...
it isnt calm sea when your eyes shout tears into the air...
it isnt sane to stand there clueless seeing the lava burnin down the mountains(ur eyes)...
it isnt a sunshine in my sky when i see those ocean-eyes burn insadness....
MON KHARAP LAGE.

scorpionragz said...

sniff sniff
ki emosional!!!
na thik achhe aar khepabo na!!
Have no fear..............Captain Spark is here!!!
tatatattata..puppy power!!!!

Anonymous said...

tumi asbe bole tai
ami sapno dekhe jai
aar ekta kore din chole jaye

onnesha said...

people...its NOT about whether i've been crying lately.or not.why do you always miss the goddamn point???
its about how shitty it feels when someone tries to "console" me when i cry...that's it.
@clu...pray tell me ..how do you get the voice to shut up???it never listens to me...it is "kingkortobbobimuro" now....uffffff!!

darkling said...

sweety gotta be strong reallly strong.....if you want that voice to to obey you...it is working.....4 me these days....

onnesha said...

aah...its gone now....but i'm not rejoicing...you never know when it strikes back!!!