Monday, May 22, 2006

Yet another non descript day of my existence...yet another brick in the wall...lethargen engulfing my body and soul...seeping into my whole being like some deadly virus...
uncanny how we make a zillion plans while the exams are under way...and how they never work out once the exams get over....
today was extremely humid-hot-sultry-i-dunno-monotonous....and uneventful.
I'm turning lazydumbstupidslowretard.
and I can't stop myself from asking people to treat me...what's disconcerting in this case is that they do give in ..and i end up hogging a lot more than my system can take(or rather, should take) which in turn makes me feel pukish(which is worse than throwing up..it never happens anyway...its just the nausea...)but I keep doing it anyway...
my face is breaking into pimples again..ughhh!i hate summer..and I loathe this humidity..and I absolutely HATE oily skin.
I think I'm gonna go to college everyday..oh well!! I've nothing better to do...and I think I'm in love with the krishnachura gachh overlooking the jheel...I kept looking at it the whole day.sigh.
Oh!and I'm having this recurrent overwhelming urge to get my nose pierced...I kept thinking of it the other day...I dunno..guess I've been gripped by the desi fever big time...and maybe..may...beee...if this persists I'll probably do get my nose pierced...
I had this fetish for tattooes way back in my secondary school days...that was before i realised the kind of pain one has to endure in order to get oneself tattooed...its just nosepiercefetish now...secretly hoping that this,too,will pass...I seriously don't want to go for something that I'll repent for later on...
and I'm so totally in love with my brown eye pencil...
I know this is turning into some extremely girly incoherent ramble kind of a post...but that's exactly how my mood is right now...incoherence is profound. inane...yet so so profound.
and I can't stop humming "Crush" by Mandy Moore...this happens to be one of those phases when my bouts of cynicism just goes overboard.

I wanna paint the world yellow...with specks of pink and blue strewn all over.

18 comments:

Joychaser said...

err, whi is this that has hijacked onnesha's blog??

and, tatoos aren't that painful, really

onnesha said...

why doesn't this sound remotely like "onnesha"...or anwesha for that matter????but this is who I am....really!!!and tattooes are damn painful...no shit...I'm not risking it...I'm wat too self obsessed to put me through such pain...

darkling said...

tattooes....nice get a barbed wire type on your arm a la pamela anderson ...."girlish blog" come now...u r a girl aftrall...zits am growing em all over my face too and they appear just when u dont want them to....[sigh!!]

onnesha said...

tell me one time when you do want them to appear...just this one time...
these i tell you are the most unwanted things around....worse than those ever so curious over weight aunties who sem to appear out of nowhere when you least expect them to!

Sorcerer said...

NAHHHHHH! Etai bodhhoy amar lekha chole na... Aj aashi.......!

onnesha said...

keno1eshe jokhon porechhish tokhon motamot ta diye ja...besh mone hoccheh na kothay ek woman's magazine-er modhye dhuke porlam!!

Anonymous said...

woman's magazine-er name ta bodh hoy "BALIKE SAMACHAR"

onnesha said...

haha...sounds good to me....but we have a teeny weeny problem here....could you finabnce the whole thing....what with you being "the raja" of this blogosphere..surely you could help us out...what say??

March Hare said...

abar?? abar??? ABAR??

darkling said...

ya we can use that!!!!!

Joychaser said...

accha oitar ki holo? ecstacy???

onnesha said...

@sen...kaj nei to korum ki???raja to hok katha koise...balike samachar mondo ki....heta bol?
@clueless...ta koitasi ki??
@diviani...ar ecstacy....hashaiyo na hamare....

darkling said...

ecstacy!!!sounds a bit...welll....never mind...

darkling said...

oreeeeeyyyyyyyyy wheres your new post?????????????ki holo tor????collgeiii ki theke jachchish????then use the digital library...but do post!!!!

onnesha said...

i will...i will...i will...JU is having a wee bit too lasting effect on me...i keep musing about my days activities in that haven...ahhh!such life!!

onnesha said...

ok...i know "my pimps have reduced.."but pray is it that exciting a news that you posted the comment a good 7 times...uff!!!

Sorcerer said...

Sob guloi boddho pagol

onnesha said...

tui ki???