Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ughhhh!I hate it when things don't work my way...
Now before I start ranting about my miserable life(again!)let me enlighten you all on my olfactory organ.my nose.
My nose is a rather sensitive little thing...(though i have doubts regarding it being "small"..its rather big...and cringed..and, i suspect, a bit crooked too...but woteva..that's not the point..that's how my nose is and that's that.hrmmph!)ya!so as I was saying..my nose is one hell of a sensitive thing..its prone to dust allergies..one swish of a broom before my nose and I would get a sneezing feat within a split second's time...
Now, I didn't get into a dusting spree..if that's what you've been deducing from what I just said...
Nope sir...nothing of that sort.I was having a most amazingly boring day(boring..monotonous..but NOT miserable,mind you)till this mishap came knocking on my front door and,the prepostorous little moron that I am,I gently let it in...
arrghh!there I was scrubbing my face with a 'gentle' face wash till some of the soap suds conveniently got into my nose and before I knew it, I had started sneezing...and believe you me..I still am..and its been a good 4 hours since the mishap took place...and whattdoyouknow...there's no stopping me..I'm sneezing away to glory...blurred vision,running nose,concerned mother in tow...Life's been SO eventful in the past few hours...scowl...
Tried aroma therapy(didn't work)...tried listening to mellow music(didn't work)..tried distracting myself by watching telly(didn't work)..finally mum suggested "blog koro,na?"(does she know me or what?) and that,my fellow compassionate bloggers,is what I've been trying to do for an hour now...
I'll try getting some sleep now(if my blessed nose lets me,that is...considering the kind of mercy it bestows on me once in a while)
[p.s:-and whoever came up with the tag line.."gentle" face wash for gentle skin...wait till I recover..I'm gonna sue all of you..I swear...bloody liars!]

14 comments:

darkling said...

poor little nose!!!!!and u were thinking of gettng it pierced!!!!

March Hare said...

eeks....sleep...sleep...only remedy!!

onnesha said...

I swear...no more experiments on my poor lil nose...aaaatishoooo!!excooooz me!

Sorcerer said...

Lawyer laagle bolben didi, ami to roilami... free te lore debo.... jit nishchit....

Anonymous said...

নাক naak nie jodi jhamela hoy
se naak kete phela uchit
naak o thakbe na
নাকামী (ন্যাকামী না) naakami o thakbe na....

ha haahaa haa haa haa
ha haahaa haa haa haa

Anonymous said...

Really wat a miserable thing to happen..feel sosoorry abt it ..its just what happens to girls who are so afraid of their seniors...
didn't you try sms-ing a bor'ng guy..wanna know his name,well,u guessed it,i suppose!!!!!!
'fearful'sahelidi

onnesha said...

@sor...naker janna case korbo?dhyatt!!
@king..ami nyaka...ar nak kete phela oto soja noy khoka?!!
@anonymous..bhalo...bhalo...ar I'm NOT afraid of my seniors...only "her"..that too not very much...ekta bisshoy misrito bhoy...

darkling said...

since when did sorc become da legal eagle?????
and c'mooooooon onnnnnn MORE blog....

onnesha said...

look im facing major problem back home because of the high internet charges..mums driving me up the wall...and ive been refrained from using the net...do you realise what shit i'm in right now??

Anonymous said...

@on-besh hoychhe!
amar blog e aage ekta post kore chhilam ei niya.tomar bodh hoy broad band na tai eto jhamela,
Rs.900(UL900 plus) plan nao unlimited time net e thako ... ekdin sakale chalie 1yr pore bandho koro--tao extra taka dite hobe na.
www.calcuttatelephones.com dekho

darkling said...

wahhh gr888...a gr8 time to be refrained from using internet...what am i supposed to read all thruogh the summer vacs????[waiiiiil]

Joychaser said...

pliss pliss pliss to get broadband

onnesha said...

ok...i guess i hafta think of sumthing...mums gonna deduct my allowances..now that ive caused her sucha rip off.....
and i must say guys..youre the best...i had no idea this blog meant so much to you...thanks!

Anonymous said...

naker ami,naker tumi,shaban dhuke,horke,pichle,hochot khey holo chena.jibone bumper thaka dekchi nitantoi prayojon