Friday, April 07, 2006

Had no class today...yet went to college...spent about a couple of hours in the library(good ole' nerdy me!)flipped through a zillion refences...leafed through a zillion more...pursing my lips and groaning silently...fidgeting...nervously calculating the number of days left before college closes for study leave.Damn!I'm SO screwed this time!!!
Had screening today...thought they would show my brother nikhil...they showed us dilwale dulhania le jayenge instead...walked out of the screening...heavily let down and majorly heart broken...
Had carried ha-ja-ba-ra-la to college today because I remembered P.B telling me once that she hasn't read it...read it out to P.B and D.C...while they sat through the entire session listening to me with rapt attention...it made me feel very important...made my heart swell up with pride...made me feel as if I've been able to tag them along in my flight to fantasy...
beral khushi hoye bollo,'ha,e to bojhai jachhe -chandrobindoor cho,beraler talabyo sho,rumaler maa-holo chashma.kemon,holo to?'
ufffff....it was sooooo exhilerating.You all should have been there watching me read it out loud...shining eyes,giggling inconsolably at the slightest provocation...it was all such fun!
[on a different note,i think 'S' is mad at me...i dunno why...i wish he would tell me instead of flaring his nostrils(*~*he looks cute when he does that*~*)everytime our eyes met...]

4 comments:

March Hare said...

uff...'he looks cute when he does that'....baba ar parchhi na...

p.s. kokhon read out korli?? ami chole jawar por?? e baba!! i missed it!! dhat...

onnesha said...

he DOES...I bet you haven't caught him in the act...otherwise you would have known what I mean:P
ha!you missed it...I might take it to college on monday again...

Joychaser said...

mesmerising u r, and ha ja ba ra la. i want to read it by myself. i can read bangla fairly well now...yippie! i read the library deputation leaflets all by myself.

'flaring his nistrils'? lol

onnesha said...

yeah you are getting good at it...keep trying and try not to spell "da" as "cha"...thats it...
hey!what's so funny...ask him to flare his nostril for you...(though i doubt whather he would oblige...)