Sunday, March 19, 2006

Time's surely changing...

dada mailed...AGAIN!!! Opened my inbox and hey presto!Big bro has replied back!
dada replying within a month's time is somewhat like me sitting down to study on a sunday morning or me waking up at 7 in the morning or maa not lecturing me on responsibilities...
you get the picture...very much unexpected so much so that you think something's going terribly wrong somewhere~!!!
I was bloody happy the last time he mailed....but this time its a different feeling altogether.You bet I'm happy but its something more than sheer happiness.Its a feeling of being loved...a realisation that he actually took off a good 10 minutes from his very very busy schedule to reply back(family news has it that the bloke is working his ass off to get a promotion)
so there!li'l sister is drunk with happiness.She has already indulged in a "sinfully rich"chocolate icecream with nuts and caramel and is all set to have a sumptuous dinner and then a good night's sleep...old habits really die hard!!!!
tra-la-la-la-la...toodle doo..................................................................

2 comments:

March Hare said...

dadake khub idolise koris...tai na??

onnesha said...

ummmmmm..........now since you've put it that way...im think i'll go with you...
I looooooooooooooooooove my brother...
obsession,expectation,concern,idolise...i guess these qualities simply tag along...