Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I just realised that I'm doing a lot of things in college except that one thing that I've been sent there for-studying.I don't really remember going to the library(no wonder the librarian gives me that quizzical look everytime I go in there...as if I'm an alien and don't really belong there.w.t.f....I don't...I'm a complete misfit...oi mota mota boigulo dekhlei jar eshe jai)and the worst bit is that I have an internal this wednesday(I still have a week and hope against hope that i'd be able to finish the syllabus)and I'm all set to screw this one big time:(
I have no idea how people manage to stay so cool after screwing their internals.I've seen people get a meagre 0.15 out of 5...and I've seen people get a whoping 4.25 out of 5 and amazingly I've failed to notice the differences in their expression...I mean I don't expect people to bawl and create a scene when they get such low marks but hello!they can try being a tad bit more serious.But what I find is they get even more obstinate and bunk more classes(as if that's gonna help)and screw themselves further.
My point is if we really hate the system,we should try creating a support system of our own and try and beat the system our way.I probably sound a bit too utopian but surely there has to be way out of this trap.Since we have fallen prey to this system,we might as well device a counter system that would help us extricate ourselves out of this shit.
Anybody with me???

15 comments:

March Hare said...

onguli ta tumi thik kar dike point korile, thik kore bolo to bachhadhon??

La Figlia Che Piange said...

It's a pretty good system, dont diss it.

Bone said...

ah, i'm with those unforunate individuals who bunk with a vengeance after they get bad marks. koto dukkho, koto hotasha, koto oshohayota, koto ekagrota, koto asha'r biruddhey asha (je tara shobai ek saathe bunk korle system'ta collapse kore jabe) niye tara sheta kore oi'ta kore tumi sheta bujhle na? tumi eto hridoyheen, capitalist?

Joychaser said...

y cant we just study instead?

onnesha said...

warped spiral...i now know how you manage a "whoping 4.25 out of 5"in the internals....tor-i hobe!!!

tiny black cat....toke ki hothat banglai pelo?aar bolishna...jotobar bunk korte jai totobari kora hoye othena.

srin...it is????

sensational....abar kothay onguli point korilam?osob controversyte ami nai!!!

Anonymous said...

CHURANTO JORURI ABOSTHA,PRASHASHON KENO,KENO KORCHE NA KONO BYABOSTHA!!! HAY HAY KADILE HOBE NA KLANTIDUR OI DEKHA JAY BAROBODUR. NIPAT, JAK CLASS KATAR DAL.DABORER CHYANG TO DEKHONI KONODIN...

onnesha said...

orre anonymous,aka,loadsheddding shanto haw!!!e bishoye tor sange monday katha bolbo

Joychaser said...

ami loadshedding-er comment ta kichui bujhlam na. amake bojhabe toh, monday?

Unknown said...

you don`t sound utopian...you sound , well i dunno..proper..but maybe that`s because i`m stupid..

onnesha said...

well i still think its utopian.
look at the comments...do you find a single person willing enough to really "change the system"?mebbe i'm the only one who feels that some kind of change is needed.
so there!

La Figlia Che Piange said...

It is a GREAT system. At least the JUDE system is, I dunno if your Dept. lets you take it easy like mine does. :)

onnesha said...

I really don't have issues with my dept. either...
and it does go really easy in certain matters....so i don't have anything to hold against my dept. in particular...but this whole blog culminated out of the fact that Ive found enough ppl bad mouthing it...that its doing them no good to some extent even i agree with them....i don't think much of what we are made to study comes to any help....so my point is why dont we device a system that benefits us....
i meant it in a very harmless way...althugh it might have sounded like i wanted ppl to rise to my call and do something reckless:D

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

y wastin time doin such nonsense ?????????

onnesha said...

ghetuful.....SCOWL!!!
YOU THINK ITS NONSENSE?WHAT GOOD ARE YOU??