Thursday, March 23, 2006

I hate it when the voice inside my head starts whispering things I don't want to hear...things I pretend never happennened to me...but it still does...all the fucken time...
I hate it even more when it starts dictating things for me...

It happenned today...all of a sudden..
It made me feel like puking... made me so nauseated...so claustrophobic...desperately wanted that voice to shut up,wanted it to stop telling me what I'm supposed to do...but I couldn't..
It's still throbbing inside my head...

And somewhere I hear someone calling out for me ...
I try looking up...
I can't see anything...everything appears so blurred and obscure...so mundane...
hold me tight..I'm falling.
hold me back so that I don't drift away from you.

6 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Shono. If you listen to the voices in your head, you excorcise them. always listen to the voices inside your head.

onnesha said...

do you always listen to the voices inside your head?even if they dictate you to do things that you hate doing?when it says stuff you don't want to hear?

March Hare said...

ei...ato depressing post kano?? it just doesnt go with the onnesha i know...

onnesha said...

well baby.what can i say?even the "bubbly" and "spirited" onnesha is bogged down by various factors at times....
prancing about and doing the "deedee" voice is not all that is to her...
gasp!surprise!surprise!!

Joychaser said...

its a constant state of war, isnt it? inside our heads? so many conflicting desires that seemingly benign lump of grey matter can conjure, na? so many ppl inside them. all talking at the same time, trying all manner of warped logic and chhal-ful persuasion to lead us in scores of different directions...

try meditating, however corny tht sounds, it does help.

La Figlia Che Piange said...

yes. because the voices inside your head are your desires and fears, howevere corny that might sound.