Monday, March 06, 2006

dada mailed me after what seems like ages.it felt as though he was right here sitting next to me and it made me realise how far away he was from me and how long it is going to be before i could see him again.made me feel happy and sad all at the same time and before i knew it i was crying my heart out
i think i read the mail some 15 times over and everytime it deciphered a new meaning altogether.
i've replied back...and i guess it would be yet another 60 odd days before i hear from him again...
as of right now i think i'm the happiest person on the planet:)

4 comments:

March Hare said...

awwwwwwwww........

onnesha said...

stop commenting in monosyllables...ok,here goes another one.....
booooooooooooooooooooooooooo:\

March Hare said...

u have been tagged!! please visit my blog for further details...

onnesha said...

well i already did.and thank god you came out of your monosyllable phase....but who knows it might just strike back....