Sunday, February 12, 2006

okay...so my life isnt exactly "rocking" right now.my voice is nearly choked(this is precisely what happens when you shriek your lungs out)and its sounding so goddamn squaky that i cant even talk...my eyes have turned all watery because i have been staring blankly at the comp for an hour flat.and I'm feeling sleepy all over again(even though i slept till noon)besides,i HAVE TO mug a zillion pages of reference during the weekend because i have this nagging feeling that we might have a surprise test on monday(and to think that "surprise tests" were meant for kidos...gah!!!)you call this a life?
alright lets face it...ive not really been acting the way i should...God knows when i last sat down to study.baba's right."eating and sleeping is all i do"ya!i do religiously sit before the computer almost everyday..and give a thousand missed calls to everyone listed in my phonebook but that's just about it.
ma cant stop bickering that i don't spend "enough time with family".
i guess shae's right to a certain extent.I HAVE virtually alienated myself from the rest of the family(*mum,dad included)and created a world of my own in which i remain cocooned most of the time.it's not that i want to come out of this shell but it really does make me feel guilty when mum starts with her accusations.parents can get really logical sometimes(read always)so much so that arguing with them simply makles one feel like an imbecile!!!(wow!i do have a LOT to say when it comes to parents!!!)
but that's not the point..this is not what i started writing for.i can feel something going terribly wrong with me..but everythings so bloody fucked up that i don'y know how to get it right.and i dunno where to start from either.and i'm not just cribbing about "me is not studying"sheesh!i'm not that studious and nerdy to be worked up on that...
jeez!i really am not making any sense,am i???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...

Thanks to stop by on my blog & let me know you can smile in this make-up world...thanks a lot!!

Hope to hear you more & more..
Roy

March Hare said...

is it my imagination?? or is practically everybody's blog either having depressing posts or inane apologies???

Joychaser said...

u use words like 'fucking'?

its the same story with 3/4ths of the student population if that brings u ne comfort.

Shion Guha said...

tut tut, I am always happy.

onnesha said...

hey roy...any time buddy....
sen...what can i say...life's not worth living anymore...waaah!
warped spiral...what the fuck is wrong with me saying words like fucking?there i said it again...GASP!!!
alluder of alliterations...stop brooding...nobody is "ostracising" you....
anc...you are a happy chappy aren't you???