Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I stayed back in college till 8 today.I have never stayed in college after 7 in the night...EVER...and I had a ball!!I dunno why but the simplest of the things that happen at J.U can make me go gaga.I guess I just love the place a tad too much to overlook the most trivial things that happen in and around it and not get enchanted by it.
SANSKRITI starts from tomorrow.I can tell I'm excited.It all seems so goddamn mindboggling.I know I'm probably getting a wee bit too carried away by the hype(Its probably going to be a big dissapointment...wtf!!)but I think I'm going to just lay back and enjoy it as long as it lasts...so that I don't regret not having enjoyed it to the optimum,later on.
And while coming back from college today, I looked back(I do it everyday) and I think I fell in love with the place all over again...I loved the small bulbs wrapped in colourful scraps of paper and the way they lit up the whole arts campus.I loved the chitkar-chechamechi booming across the union room...loved the way A-da went about with this "i-mean-business" kind of a look on his face...loved the posters that were put up infront of UG Arts entrance.It all seemed like this psychedelic dream that would never get over...
I earnestly hope that this dream stays with me forever...

4 comments:

March Hare said...

u need chachamechi and chinese lamps to fall in love with ju?? i dont know why but i fell in luv with ju at first sight. the very first sight i tell u!! the very first!! and all the moshas and the nongra lakes and stinky, dirty bathrooms in the world can't make the feeling go away. ever.

onnesha said...

yaeh man!!!i totally agree with you...infact dont you think that the stinky loos and jonjal make J.U what it is???i mean,i for one cant imagine a spotless JU...naaah!!!!i like this one...hands down..

darkling said...

you share all da dream dreamt by each of da million and 1 students

onnesha said...

yeah ok roy il visit your blog...thanx for dropping by....
clueless...i totally agree with you....all of us here are in awe of this haven...our world....